Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dance Recital

Yesterday was the last day of Panther Camp and the girls dance recital also.  They are excited and a little sad to be done with school for the year.  I can't believe that we have a 2nd and 4th Grader now!  Wow!  I still catch myself telling people I have a 5 and 7 year old and they are going to be 7 and 9 this summer..........I never thought it would go so fast.  The girls did great at their dance recital.  Lucy was in hip hop, tap and jazz.  Grace did ballet and she really enjoyed it.

 Before the show backstage.
 With Grandma Pam, the Friday night show sold out and I must say we had a really great presence with Aunt Tina and Tommy (photo bombing in this photo), Maggie, Jessie, Lauren and Ella, Becky and Fiona, and Abby!  Thanks for coming everyone.
 Here is our family, Grace is going to be taller than her Mom before we know it =)
Tommy did great through a two and a half hour show, (so did Fiona).


No comments:

Post a Comment